Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So, um, yeah.

Reading my sis-in-law's blog, I read that April is another NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). So I guess I'll give it a shot. Yeah, I'm starting a day...OK, an hour early. Deal.

Had another awesome Pagan discussion group meeting tonight. The gal who was supposed to do the "teaching" wasn't able to make it, and the group "leader" (she doesn't like that title, as she really doesn't want the group to have a leader, but rather have it be a whole, equal unit) was going to be late due to an exam at school. So I whipped up a discussion about Feng Shui. I really need to practice what I teach.

Autumn's been a bit under the weather. She had an icky sounding throat a few weeks ago, and it sounds very similar to that. I'm just hoping she can still sleep decent. I've been hearing peeps from her through the baby monitor all night. Thankfully, we did not take her to tonight's meeting, and Aaron stayed home with her.

I should really head to bed. I've been eating too much tonight, and I feel like crap because of it. Sigh. It's off to the Y tomorrow...

1 comment:

Diana said...

Here's the website if you are interested in signing up for the official NaBloPoMo. They set a theme for the month, but you don't have to follow it. They actually do it every month and offer prizes if you post every day.

http://nablopomo.ning.com/