Thursday, January 8, 2009

Babes in Toyboxes

Today I got a video of Autumn, who had already crawled into her toybox, hang out, throw a few toys out of said box, and crawl out. It doesn't sound extraordinary, but it was cute as hell.

I haven't changed the ticker yet, but I'm up to losing five pounds! I slacked so horribly during the two weeks of Christmas and New Years. It didn't help that the Y kept closing down for snow days for a while, either. I'm back on track, now. Of course I say this as my husband is currently out picking up a McDonald's supper. Sigh. More time on the treadmill tomorrow.

I'm working on putting Autumn's 1st birthday party together...which is next week!! Why do I constantly talk about having to clean the house for the next get-together on this blog????

That's it for now. Just thought I'd post since it's been over a week. Laterz.

No comments: