Monday, April 6, 2009

Plugging Away

Today I had off of work most of the day, say for an hour and a half first thing in the morning with a Home Instead client. I have off again tomorrow, and it's an odd feeling, I must say.

Midsummer Fest plans are chugging along. I've gotten the Myspace put together, I've put up and event listing on Witchvox (probably the most popular Pagan website in the world). I've also joined a few Yahoo groups and posted some plugs in them all. I've already received a few wonderful responses from group memebers. It's been a productive day, but I'm not thrilled about spending so much time in front of the computer. I can't wait until this part is pretty much wrapped up and I can get to the actual planning that involves sitting and talking with physical people.

Aaron and I watched the Princess Bride, so I guess I got away from the computer for a little while tonight. Autumn and I went shopping for a bit today, as well. She's still a bit under the weather, but she won't tell you that. Slowly, she's getting better, thankfully. Tomorrow we're hitting swimming class at the Y. I so love doing that with Autumn.

Lately, Autumn has taken to giving out hugs like candy on Halloween. It's heart-melting for anyone with a heart. She is so full of love, I can't even begin to describe it fully. I'm so proud to be her mommy.

Well, I'm done on the computer for tonight, and this time I mean it! :)

No comments: