Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pooped

Autumn is still sick today. Her wheezing from the other day has gone away, but I think she's got tummy troubles and she's still got a nasty cough. I slept for crap last night. After getting home at 3am, Autumn decided it was time to be up at 6. Aaron got up with her, but he hadn't slept much either. She didn't have napping on her agenda for most of the morning, despite all the tiredness signs she gave us. Once we finally got past the napping issue, the rest of the day went pretty well.

We have the boys this weekend, and we stayed in. Yeah, it was nice out, but let's face it, we're broke. We played the Wii a lot together, colored eggs, then had a nice sit-down supper together. My brother joined us for supper, then we played the Wii some more. Aaron apologized to the boys about being cooped up in the house all day, and Darren gave the best response we could have asked for; He was just happy that we got to spend so much time together. Man, I love that kid.

I'm very much hoping Autumn sleeps well tonight. She's already woken up once, about an hour and a half after being laid down. I'd like to think it will be an early night, but it's pushing 10:30 already. I don't see it happening. I almost went out for karaoke tonight, but I'm glad I didn't.

It's back to work tomorrow, with a potential snowstorm heading our way. (Or at least that's the last I heard...yesterday). Whatever we get, I hope it gets people to stay home and order delivered pizza. Oh, and I hope they're somehow encouraged to tip their driver, too.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: